Saturday, August 7, 2010

July 12, 2010

Here are some pictures from David and I's wedding. We had a small civil ceremony here in Idaho Falls. It was pretty short notice soooo many things were (and still are) going on when we just decided to not wait on my paperwork (nightmare). Thank you so much to all my friends and family that came I was so happy because so many people made it. And an extra special thanks to those who came just for the ceremony and left right after. David had family that drove all the way up from Salt Lake and had to go right back afterwards, Thanks for the support it was so sweet!
David the 3rd
Grandma Warden and David Jr. (lots of Davids :)
Mi Mama, Mi Brothah from anotha motha, and Jordan

My Grandma, Cousin, Aunt and Uncle


Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, Uncle Bern, and Apgoods


Pretend I'm not looking at the camera with an awkward face... (I love my Daddy)
Such a pretty veil and dress


We both look so serious! But we were both really nervous

Ring exchange


Kiss the Bride! 

Man and Wife!

My Dad, Mom, Me, David IV, Deidre, & David III
One big Family. Jordan (Brandon was at ward campout) 
David's Brother Mike and his Sister Jessica. 

I love my family

David is so handsome!! 



Our rings 

Kisses

I like this one

Hopefully this is enough pictures for all of you ladies out there who have been asking for more!

4 comments:

Cailey said...

FINALLY!!!! HAHAHAHA thanks for the pictures! Kari you are sooo beautiful! and David looks soo handsome! I'm so happy for you! But Cant believe that you are moving away!!! :( I love you soo much! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! and so so happy!! YEAH!! I'm so happy for you!! good luck in Ohio!!

Anonymous said...

What a great day! I looks just beautiful! Congratulations!

Lauren and Morgan Jensen said...

Much better :) you look so beautiful and I'm so happy for you guys!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010