Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Honduras & Our last Formal Night

This was our last stop of our cruise and we almost didn't do anything. The shops they had at the port were teeny, not that we had bought much at the others but it was very touristy- translation expensive trinkets. David and I wandered the streets quite a bit before finding some t-shirts and such that we liked.

 David was all excited to show me random little things in the stores they had past the touristy part of town. I guess a lot of it reminded him of his mission in Equador.I'm not going to lie it was a little scary and sad, people there live in huts and lean-to's and just about anything and they rely heavily on the tourists for money. I was glad David was there to protect me too, it's difficult to be too scared when you have a big 6'2 man walking next to you :)

 Initially we weren't sure if we wanted to go to the beach because they were saying it would be $20 a person per way so 2ppl 2 ways= $80 but we were able to find one that was $40 total and we decided that if we didn't go we would regret it. Conclusion it was the NICEST beach of the entire trip! So glad we decided to go.The sand was smooth the water was perfect and we even got to snokel a bit. I had a slight panic attack when I thought I was getting too close to coral once, I started splashing around to get away, like an idiot and sent a ton of salt water down David's snorkel. Oopps sorry David, in my defense we all know you're the calm one.
 No judgements on my bathing suit please, yes I did gain 10 lbs (and some) on our cruise.
 I mainly did it for the sun exposure, which I might add that David still kicked my butt he tans so much better then me.... green with envy

Beautiful white sand, and it was soooo soft!
This is before we went snorkeling and I freaked out.
And then it was...
Dinner Time!
My totally awesome party dress! Thanks Mama Warden. I felt kinda bad cuz
she and David both wanted me to get something a little less flashy but I could NOT
help myself. It had my two weeknesses= sparkly-ness and twirly-ness

Profile shot, darn he is cute!
Thirsty?
So serious
This was our second to last dinner, all night Huzaini called me Princess Kahhhreee and all the next night. I like being a princess haha! And David cleans up nice too right? of corse he's so gentlemanly he can't help but look handsome!

3 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

I actually L-0-V-E your bikini!! You look freaking hot!

Cailey said...

I seriously wish I could look that good in a bikini! haha, I know i'm not fat.... but I'm def not that comfortable to wear one! I would have to say, D@MN GIRL U LOOK HOTT! haha And I love your dress!!!! its uber cute and you do look like a princess. haha your waiter is funny.

~~~~ said...

I seriously wish I could look that good in a bikini, too, and I'm skinnier than you!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010