While David and I were traveling the one thing I forgot to mention was that I am not very fond of flying. Our first two flights from SLC-> Denver -> Detroit I was white knuckled and stressed out of my mind! When we flew into Denver the turbulence was awful! I think take off is my least favorite for whatever reason, my favorite is landing haha maybe it's because I know I'm getting closer to the ground. My mom gave me some of her "chill pills" to help me out, I only took half the first time and the other half in Denver and it was NOT enough to cut off the edge (even with drowsiness causing Dramamine). Adding our 2 second layover in Denver didn't help me feel less stressed either we had to run like crazy to our next flight. To make matters worse on our flight to Detroit David and I got spliced and we had to sit across the isle from one another that most definitely didn't help me feel better. Now I'm going to brag about David a little. While we were on these flights he was so caring and I could tell that he was becoming upset at me being all stressed out and scared, which made me feel better. In my own crazy thoughts I figured "if we are going to die at least I get to die with him," I'm so nuts.

Ah he is so sweet, love, love, love!!!!!
Experiences like this have made me realize how difficult it is for me to get my brain to "let go" slash "shut down". I tried so hard to sleep and chill out but I just couldn't. So when David and I flew out of Detroit I took a whole chill pill and a whole dramamine 45 min before. It was one of the best flights ever! Hah on our way to Baltimore our stewardess asked what we wanted to drink and then before I knew it I woke up when she passed again and I asked about my drink again to which she replied with a slight grin "we are preparing to land, sorry you were sleeping." I was so happy! Each flight after that I followed the "chill pill" dramamine mix and I was in a comfy state of non-stressed-ness haha it was great.
Out for the count! Just like I like it
1 comment:
hahahaaaa ooo cute!!! Who took your picture? I love that your both asleep there cuteness!
Post a Comment