Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Losing My Marbles

Do you ever feel like something in your life is missing? Like the last time you reached for the brush it was mysteriously gone? Well it's not you and you are not losing your marbles. For those of you with small children I think you know what I mean. 
One of Davie's favorite things of mine is a black cricket brush with a red rubber handle. Every other time I go to reach for it it's magically no where to be found, this can be quite frustrating when I am in a rush to get ready. I would like to mention it's one of my favorite brushes too. Then the other day David looked and looked and LOOKED for Davie's little sneakers, he only has one pair that we really like and that I would consider real shoes, but David could not find them. 
Later that night Davie was playing with the diaper genie again and when he opened it up I realized I could see one of his white sneakers inside the bag with his used diapers. The boy is a camera nightmare getting a good picture of him is most likely with my phone camera but it's also not as good of quality because the shutter speed is just NOT fast enough. In a way he is kind of like bigfoot.
This is what I saw...
Can you see the shoe??
Lovely, at least we only put wet diapers in that can. 
David admitted to me that he helped teach Davie to put his dirty diapers in the can a few days ago. Knowledge is power. I had seen him trying to put his shoe in the can a couple of times but he never even got close to actually doing it so I hadn't been worried.
Why do little boys like things like bathrooms and garbages so much!? The boy is like mysteriously and or magnetically attracted to both and it's so gross! I now know that my fear of him putting my brush in the garbage can is completely rational, which is a scary thought.
Not only did we find BOTH of his shoes but a third, scotch tape and a spoon... lunch anyone?

2 comments:

lindsay said...

that is hilarious!! i bet david is regretting teaching him about the diaper genie! haha :)

Tiff said...

O children, they do make you feel like you're losing your marbles, and your sanity and your patience. Glad everyone could get a laugh out of this tho. :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010