Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthday #1

David turned 25! I'm going to be writing random things about him throughout this post.
This picture is called a Saturdae like a Sundae only just ice cream. David started doing this when he was about 10 because he doesn't like the frosting on cake.



I love you!
What?


My Mama and I at David's house for his birthday
Brandon came too. This is him playing games on David's iphone (he usually plays until the battery is dead). Jordan couldn't come because he was camping for high adventure. 
He got a pink tie so that we can match better on Sundays 
A playstation 3!! This one will be the best! Now we can have a way to watch netflix when we move away and are poor haha
picked this out especially for you!
(haha this bag makes me laugh)
David and his family (especially his Mom) are die-hard Idaho Falls fans, so when I saw this shirt I couldn't help myself.
Best present of all! When David and I first went to the Bountiful Temple he told me that one of the clubs at BYU had made shirts that said "and God said (insert a big old equation) and there was light." He told me that he had always wanted one and wished he would have gotten one. So I found the shirt online and got it for him. David hardly EVER says he wants anything so when he told me he wanted one I got it! I think he was pretty surprised haha and I was probably more exited to see him open it then he was!
I love you David!

1 comment:

Cailey said...

aaawwweee!!!!!!!!!!1 Kari your sooo flipping dang cute! haha Yes NetFlix is AWESOME AMAZING to have lol. I love it. you can watch things instantly, which we do alll the time and watch some good TV shows, like MythBusters!!!! and a few others. I'm sure we'll watch things faster than the average person... but o well. its better than buying a movie everyday... you'll save money

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010