Our awesome pool area
This picture really is awful but oh well you pay a price when you want a good tan or if your name is Kari and you are white
Simpra is this band's name. There was the cutest little girl that kept going on stage with them!
And they sang so well, we loved it.
At our last dinner they gave us a happy honeymoon cake and neither of us thought to take a picture of it when it looked nice, we destroyed most of it first and then we thought "oh wait.... we should take a picture." They sang "happy honeymoon" like the happy birthday song it was so fun!
"oppy foneymoon" to us- yay!
Every night we passed these statues in one of the main halls, David would say "I want to take a picure by them" and on the final night we did.

It was actually pretty fun many of the people who passed us were laughing when they saw what we were doing.
It was actually pretty fun many of the people who passed us were laughing when they saw what we were doing.
He blends right in!
hehe my turn!
I'm not actually on crack in this one, I just look like it.
Maybe a little high on coke though
They had the BIGGEST boxes of cigarettes I have ever seen! That's not saying much though because obvisouly I don't smoke. But I do have a pretty funny story. Over the last month I have been having dreams where I am smoking, a LOT. Hah I've never smoked in my life but in these dreams I always really like it and the other night I remember thinking (in my dream) "this is totally against the word of wisdom! I should stop" haha it was so weird. Then the very next night I had a dream and in it David was smoking! It was so weird, when I saw him I yelled "David! What are you doing" and he replied all nonchalant "what I only do it every once in a while." I'm still trying to decide where these dreams come from but once again just for the record I have never smoked in my entire life, EVER! It's just so random.
I have this tendancy to hide from people, literally hide like around corners behind furniture whatever. I don't know why or where it came from but I have been doing it for years. I used to hide around the corner at the bottom of our stairs when I was younger jump out and scare my younger cousin Suzy as she came around it. I got her everytime and I always thought it was so funny. Well now I do it to David, probably too much haha it's so lame and childish but for the time being he seems to think it's cute we will see how long he feels that way ;)
I'm hiding!
This is our room, Ding dong
Oh yeah
Kissy kissy
This is what we used when we made a mess and felt bad making the room service people clean up our mess.
The End of the Cruise
Now I only have some stuff from our trip back, our trip to St. George, some of the fun stuff we have been doing inbetween, our journey to Ohio.... who am I kidding I got lots more
2 comments:
HAHA, I've loved hiding out and scaring people too! One of these days we'll have to team up and get our hubby's big time
LOL! Jeff hates it when I try to scare him, so he likes to get REALLY even, by scaring me several times untill hes satisfied. haha. but awesome. mauahahahahaaa! lol kari your soo funny! I love the funny pictures.
Post a Comment