Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day @ Sea & George Town

Catching sun rays


our toes 


I Love him :)


This one is for Jessica

Our first formal night, dinner time!


we are so pretty


First port George Town, eating breakfast

Room service yummy 


Ferry to the island Grand Cayman

Waiting to go on the ferry. We had preferred passes so we didn't have to wait as long

We're going to Sting Ray City!

Pretty  Caribbean waters


Snorkel snorkel

Glub glub

I'm holding a sting ray!


7 years good luck right there! Muah!!! XOXO


That guy was a little crazy and I was freaked out that the sting rays would stab me with their barb. Can you blame a girl? They killed the crocodile wrestler!


David so cute but he has his eyes shut oh well :)


7 more years good luck *kiss *kiss


One big mushroom that is what sting rays feel like

The boat that took us to see the sting rays. Nice bag David so cute

Dinner time yum yum!


Bedtime! Ahhh 

3 comments:

Cailey said...

haha those sting rays feel like slimy mushrooms! haha. pretty fun stuff though. I've pet the sting rays that have their stings removed.... but not a REAL non removed sting ray fish haha. pretty bold and brave Kari! awesome

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Love those pics! Looks like you guys had an amazing time!

The Baxters said...

What fun!!! You guys are the cutest couple!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010