I was pretty happy to be in Ohio again. For all of you who don't know or who might have forgotten my Mama grew up there and so it holds a special place in my heart I was all excited for a relaxed week looking at condo's, houses and apartments. It was all very exciting but it was NOT relaxed haha, it was a lot of hard work and the humidity out there ran between 80 and 90% the ENTIRE time! Ugh it was so hot! I'm just glad that David or I are optimists when the other is not it made our whole trip so much better.
Here is us at PF Chang's it's our favorite chinese restaurant. I wish I could say I took I million pictures but I didn't. Toledo is going to be a great place to live and I'm so excited to be going with David. It's such a wonderful challenge getting married, moving, going to medical school and life in general I'm just glad I get to be with someone I love so much! While we were there he tole me "I'm so glad I get to spend so much of my time with you," and then he gave me a big old hug and a kiss. I'm glad I get to spend so much time with you too David!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Many of you have probably already long ago guessed why I went to Idaho by way of Arizona, but for those of you who didn't know I got to ...
-
Moving twice in under two years is a pretty excellent way to help you want to live a possessionless life. About a year and a half ago I had...
-
This is all about Baby Davie aka David Royal Warden V. Parts of it may be a little "descriptive" but having babies is a normal thi...
-
Do you ever feel like something in your life is missing? Like the last time you reached for the brush it was mysteriously gone? Well it...
-
Every now and then when I am struggling I find myself wandering/ surfing on blogs of mothers who have lost children. Some blogs have beco...
-
David turned 25! I'm going to be writing random things about him throughout this post. This picture is called a Saturdae like a Sundae o...
-
Now to get to the post I have been itching to get to ever since it happened! I decided to just put my photos throughout the post so that ...
-
Remember in June when I made that big old post and said that it was everything that happened in June? Well I lied. Or, if you rather, I with...
-
Every time I think I want to blog/ I need to blog I start to think about ALL the many things I need to blog about and every time I neve...
-
Five years ago this month I literally thought my life was over. I documented almost every day of the half horrible half wonderful year of...
Visitors since June 2010
1 comment:
AWE!!! I love it when Jeff says stuff like that to me, soo sweet! So did you guys find a place when you were in Ohio? Gosh, that is sooo far away! maybe one of these days I'll have to visit you flying Jetblue LOL!!!! haha.
Post a Comment