Saturday, August 21, 2010

White Coat Ceremony

Before he had to go back with his class
David and His new friend Peter one of the only other "mormons" in his class. He and his wife have two of the cutest little girls! They are going to be fun to get to know. Thank goodness for the church we already have friends!
Auditorium
David's chair
That's his name!!!
His 1st white coat !
And hospital badge!!!
He's in the program!
waiting to get his coat
putting it on
David and his class saying the Medical Student pledge of ethics
There he is in his new coat! Ah I was so proud of him!!

Neither of us had had lunch and I didn't eat breakfast. The ceremony started at 1pm and went to 3pm! they handed out scholarships to all the 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students as well as the incoming class. It took FOREVER!! And I was starving the whole time. They should seperate the incoming scholarships from the 2nd-4th years. We barely know anyone in his own class yet not to mention we literally knew NO one in the other classes.
Us eating LOTS of cake because we are really hungry. I literally had 4 pieces of cake
funny face!
Ahhh kissy face
Peter's gift to us, Thank you Peter
Peter and his little girlys, SO CUTE!
Peter- Dave eat your piece of cake in one bite
David- ok
Me- wait if you are going to do this at least let me get a good picture
What? Do I have something in my teeth?
Me and my hubby in his brand new medical student coat! I am so proud of what David has accomplished on his own and I am so excited for him to start school, he really loves school. I am also excited to be able to support him this time as he tries to do well in school it will be good for us and bring us closer together. Even if we are going to be really poor at least I know we will be poor together!

3 comments:

Lauren and Morgan Jensen said...

Kari you look so beautiful and happy! I can't believe you guys have moved but I hope everything is going well! I miss you!!!!

Cailey said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! thats suuuch an awesome thing for David!!!! I would be soo proud too! You can now brag about david!!! wow... so wait what does he do again? ER what exactily is it? haha.. sorry.. I'm a bit dumb, but I'm gonna start school wed so hopefully that'll change within the next year or so! And wait! Kari your hair looks shorter?!!! did you get it cut? looks good?!

Leslie :~D said...

David and his new friend look like they could be brothers. I'm sure the bond they create over the course of schooling will make them closer than brothers! Hahaha@

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010