check out this frog, a little riskAy if you know what I mean ;)
senior frog
beachy feet
La Uva beach Cozumel, Mexico
getting a good spot
Me eating grapes on uva beach (uva means grape in Spanish)
Eathing grapes together!
Uvas on Uva beach haha, ok I think you get it
It did rain but it was still really warm and it was nice because it washed the salt off our faces while we were swimming.
so pretty
Leaving the beach.
The rain came down like CRAZY before we go to the ship we were soaked! I was worried that my digital camera was going to get wet but some how we managed to keep it dry. It was nice to be able to walk because the rain was so warm, ahh and it washed off all that nasty salt and sand from our feet and legs, and really everything hah like I said we were totally drenched.



2 comments:
:o) So much fun!!!
Can I just say how great it is that you take alot of pictures? I am so happy to see them and see what a great time the both of you had! I hope that you always have a camera in your hand!
Deidre
Post a Comment