Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kahhree & Mike

Waiting patiently for me to finish getting ready, and reconvering from the hairspray I used to fix his hair :)

On the cruise it was really fun because we were waited on hand and foot! Our servers were so great besides. I felt kinda bad sometimes though, even if it was their job and we paid to tip them automatically. Our waiter was probably the best of all he was so funny and energetic. He began by calling both of us by our names but half way through our second meal he started called David, Mike, haha and David has a brother Mike so he answered to it. By the end of our cruise Huzaini would say Kahhree Mike! What you like to eat? It was so funny. It was often difficult to understand the staff becuase they were all foreign and many had really thick accents. I constantly was asking what and then when they would repeat themselves I still had no idea what they said.
Huzaini our waiter! He folded the napkins into coolest stuff

He folded the napkin into a bra and said "this my wife size"

posing for us

haha and dreaming about his wife ;)
What a character he was lots of fun

3 comments:

Cailey said...

Thats Hilarious!!! OOOOooh my goodness this makes me want to go on another cruise soooo badly!!! Next time I go though, I wanna go with a bunch of friends, KARI! i JUST had an opifiny (sp)!!! WE should Plan to go on a cruise within the next 2-4 yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT KIDDING! Dead serious! ooo that would be UBER fun!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Please! haha!

Cailey said...

lol i'm suuuch an idiot.... but now reading my post, kinda funny. anywho WEEE SOOOOO SHOULD! haha.

Anonymous said...

Haha Cailey you are so funny! We totally would but we will be lucky to pay our bills in the next 2-4 years haha medical students are dirt poor! I'd like to go about this time next year after David and I hopefully go to the temple so maybe maybe maybe!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010