Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Specialty Restraunt

David and I decided, after much talk with the people who sat by us at dinner, that we should go to a specialty restraunt on our ship. And it was soooo tasty! It was an extra $35 a person but you were allowed to order as much as you wanted... David and I ordered lots, all but one of the appetizers, two entrees and just about every dessert. Hey we had to get our money's worth right? David ordered french sweet bread and we have since learned that that is the thymus of the brain, tasty?
goat cheese soffle
These were the CUTEST little salt and pepper shakers I have ever seen!
So tiny :)
Mmmmm lobster tail, We also had Filet mignon (best piece of steak I have ever had)
Looking back David says he wished he would have asked for the "fiL-ET MiG-Non"
Cuz everyone knows making fun of French words and things is fun/ funny right?? haha jkk
(another side note I have come up with jkk which is- just kidding.... kind of)

A little melon sherbet to clear the palate

I actually didn't really like any of the sherbet it was too fruity for me or some thing, I can't
explain it, it just tasted off? Off meaning funny or questionable. 

At the end of our meal we got our bill and to our surprise our total $0.00!!! What? Because our room had gotten upgraded we were given over $100 in free stuff coupons and one of those perks included a free specialty restraunt meal and we almost didn't go because we thought we had to pay for it! Go us for deciding to try new things, French things besides!

1 comment:

Cailey said...

haha WOW!!!!!!!!! awesome!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010