In 2010-
I rented a booth in a salon for the first time
I got a great new Boyfriend
I got to celebrate Valentine's Day with a SPECIAL someone for the FIRST time
I got engaged
I went back to school
My Colin turned one!
I (this one should be We but David insists I'm smart enough on my own) conquered school! 3.8, it doesn't get a whole lot better than that, I was really proud of myself.
I got a passport
We ran in a marathon, it was only 5k but I did it and I did it on my birthday!
We got married
We went on a cruise
I went out of the country for the first time
I added 3 countries to my list in under a week
I added 8 states to my list of states
We packed, and packed and pAcKeD!
We helped set up for Our reception
We bought a house!
We moved across the country!
David started Medical school
I passed the Cosmetology Boards for Ohio
We stayed with total strangers while our house closed
We now live in
We went to Misery, I mean Missouri
We went to Washington DC
and We celebrated New Year's with some new friends
I hope this next year will be just as good. David and I have much to look forward to, ending his first year of med school, visiting Idaho this summer and getting sealed!
1 comment:
That's a busy year. I think it's great that you and David are now the masters of your lives. Is the list in chronological order? It seems to be. Are you renting a booth in Toledo? How does that work? I always assumed barbers/stylists were hourly employees of the shop like everyone else.
Post a Comment