This was our stop in Effingham haha we were joking about that quite a bit.
There's Effingham
Thumbs up!
David being cold! I can still probably count how many times I have seen him get goosebumps, the man is always warm.
This is a new junk food addiction and I hate pretzels! These guys taste like Pizza Hut which is basically the best kind of pizza there is.
Thanksgiving!
Tasty rolls, potatoes, turkey, corn, it was good. I'm still surprised we didn't have any desserets! I guess that was a bummer but I will have to work on that for next time, because I know I can make pie.
Louis and Clark
Tasty big toe
Capitol entrance
More bunny ears
ceiling
Something I learned while in Missouri- Grizzly bears are on the state's seal but they no longer exsist in Missouri and the rolling hills are prime country for them, NOT the mountains. I think I already knew that Grizzly county wasn't in the mountains but I always find it interesting to learn new things.
Saying good-bye. Hah, I think we all look half asleep in this picure. Yuck just don't look at my face!
One more state to add to my list! I'm down 22 and I only have 28 to go. We will be going to Washington DC for Christmas so I am sure I will be adding at least one more state to my list.











No comments:
Post a Comment