Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Let's just say this was THE BEST Valentines Day I have EVER had!! Mainly because I have the BEST boyfriend ever. So I will start this post with THANK YOU DAVID!!!! Because the actually day was Sunday I got a double dose.  Haha ok I think that's enough caps and exclamation marks for a while :) Let's see it started with going to the temple. The first time I went with David in Bountiful I'll admit it was a little on the weird awkward side, but this Saturday was sooooo great, sigh good start to the day for sure. It was the most packed session I have ever been to.... EVER.
Then we met up with his family because his brother, sister, her boyfriend some roommates and other assorted friends that had come to town from Provo. After the movie, David patiently drove me to my cousins and waited while I tried on several dresses in hopes that I would fit one enough to wear it. Then he dropped me off so I could get ready for our dinner reservations and the dance. When he came back he brought me flowers, chocolates and the hair product he had heard me say I wanted the last time he went to the Beauty supply house with me (anyone sensing how great he is yet??)
 Dinner at the Sandpiper was a surprise until we got there. I hadn't been since my senior prom 4 years before, but it was tasty. News Channel 3 was there doing a story on Valentines Day. The lady came up to us said she had been watching us and that we were really cute and asked if we would kiss for the camera. (blush) So we did of corse, XoXo right?
We were going to have our waiter take a picture of us but we forgot
Second try.... I hate my double chin in pictures like this, sick!
Dinner was tasty and after we were off to Rexburg to meet my friend Lauren and her new hubby. This is the part were I want to say thanks to David. Poor guy does not really like dancing and I just told him my friend invited us to go with her (once earlier in the week). I never thought he would actually go, but he did and he danced!!! I love you David. I don't have any pictures from the dance but I will soon I have to wait for them to be posted online. When it was over we went back to his house and ate  a BIG bowl of ice cream while we chilled with his sister and her friends.

Sunday was good too. Sometimes I forget how great all the little things in a relationship are, like sitting together at church... so cute. Some of you might have forgotten but I'm the fill in Primary chorister and Nursery song time Lady. I don't know if it was to tease me/ make me laugh and or make faces at me but David went with me to Primary. Just Kidding I think he just wanted to hear my solo skills haha, and see my kiddy control abilities. The soloist part is how it goes in Junior Primary a little too often for my personal taste. Funny fact here, David's dad is one of the Pianists for Primary so he was there too. It was just a family affair all weekend!

Sunday dinner was a blast too. David's Mama made some wicked tasty chicken tacos and the whole gang was there. Following dinner I was introduced to gibberish scrabble. Rules- you have to be able to pronounce the word and you have to have a definition for it, other then that it's purely imagination. Some words we had, Zarp- the sound of an extraterrestrial dog barking, Chaddils- also like saying good-bye or, see you later, Yegos- the phrase you use when your eggo's come popping out of the toaster. The list goes on and on varying on appropriateness haha (mainly potty humor) but it was good times. Thank You David for such a great weekend!! I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Cailey said...

Man I miss blogging! Kari that is so awesome and your so flipping cute! David is such a sweet guy. I'm sorry to have missed ya when you were down here. Miss you so much! thanks for the updates. Love ya!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010