We've known each other for a little over six months, his mom set us up on a blind date this summer, and we have been hanging out pretty consistently for the last 3 or 4 months. It became "Facebook official" last Thursday haha because nothing is official until you tell the world of Facebook. I won't go into toooo many details at present but I will say this, he is so sweet. Because he's known me for a while he knows about some of the things I have been through and he knew that the 9/ 10th was kind of a big day for me. So on Saturday he texts me to tell me that "a little bird told me there is something waiting for you at the salon". I get there and this is what I see...
He said he found ones that looked happy and purple,
because he didn't know what my favorite kind of flowers were.
How cute!!!! When I talked to him later that evening he said "I just wanted today to be special for you" no one can tell me that's not cute. Let's just say I'm ready for this year to be as good as the last half of 2009. This is me and my buddy Rob, I met him my senior year in high school and he has been such a good friend (especially this last year when I was sad and lonely). Randomly he was actually my first kiss and we are still friends. It all just seems so long ago now! I hadn't seen him in just about 4 years. I love you Rob.
Also in order to shake things up I dyed my hair. Just and FYI I know I look better as a blonde and I like being blonde best but that's not the point the point is to have some fun, I'm a frickin cosmetologist after all.
I'm thinking this year is going to be good. I haven't had a REALLY awesome year since 2006 so I'm excited. And here are a couple of my goals.1. continue to eat better
2. Set up a better schedule for myself
4. Continue working with my license
5. Run the Teton Dam marathon
I have some others but this year I have a feeling I won't be sharing quite so many deep things. Last year was like me venting on here all the time, I guess that's another goal haha make my posts less dramatic.



4 comments:
HAHA, ok sooo I saw your Facebook relationship status change and I immediately Facebook stalked him as best as I could. MORE PICS! MORE PICS!! hahaha, I'm so happy for you!!! :D I can hardly stand it.
YEAH-I'm so excited for you-he seems like a very sweet guy-I mean any guy who give flowers for cute things like that is definitely a keeper! and I like the new hair-very sassy!!
Aw I miss Rob too. haha. And again, I like the hair still. Red is Great. My roots are starting to show pretty bad... haha. Anyways great goals and cuteness! Love you Kari
Oh yea and my other resolution is to learn how to count... 1, 2, 4, 5?? Really? ugh ....that's all I have to say.
Post a Comment