Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Trunk or Treat


 this is a horrible picture but it's the only one I have from the trunk or treat

David and I do not have any kids yet, therefore Halloween is still not really a holiday. My mother had to text me "happy halloween" before I even remembered what day it was. Thankfully we will have one next year, let the fun begin! Instead David and I end up just going to the trunk or treat not dressed up. I have to say once we met up with our friends there I felt our of place :)
 This year after the trunk or treat we were able to go to a haunted corn maze with our friends. I have to admit the closer we got the more nervous I got. I was afraid I would get scared too much a do something un-cool like pee my pants (I'm in my third trimester now so I wouldn't put it past my body to let me down at a moment like that, haha). We all made it through and thankfully even though we did get scared a couple of times it wasn't so bad. I was actually surprised that they didn't have more people wandering around in the corn were it was super dark, but also very glad they didn't at the same time. Lastly I don't know what our aim was when we took these pictures but they are by definition a little scary, ok a lot. 


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010