Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day #18- Music

I love music, just about every different kind and from just about any era. That doesn't mean I like every song it just means chances are I will like at least one from any era or genre. Music is one of those things that can make your day. For example, have you ever had kind of a crappy morning and all the sudden you turn on the radio or your iPod and a song that you love comes on? Doesn't that make your day better?! It can do the opposite as well. I can't tell you how often I would find myself SOOO annoyed when I was working at TJMaxx or Kohl's when certain songs would come on that I had already heard once or twice during my shift. Especially when my shift was only 6 hours long and it was a song I already basically hated.

 I know it can easily lift my mood. Also the older I had gotten the more I find myself tearing up when I sing different hymns, there are just so many that I can no longer sing without feeling the spirit and nearly tearing up. Of course I feel silly so I try not to let people see me but it does feel good to have such uplifting music during the day. 

1 comment:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

HAHAHA, "since you've been gone" is my nightmare song ever since working at TJ Maxx :(

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010