Saturday I was thankful for hair products. Some of my most favorites being deep conditioners (especially Pureology ones), Hair spray (anything that will freeze it stiff), and Moroccan oil (smells SO amazing!).
The golden bottles are just shampoo and conditioner but they are like liquid gold; and they are about the same price. I'm still trying to decide if I want to spend what it takes to get them but they smell SO good and every time I have used them (I have only ever bought travel size bottles haha) my hair smells amazing for days AND is so soft I can't stop petting my own head.
The same is true when I use these two conditioning treatments, I LOVE Pureology!!!!
These are my two favorite hairsprays. One of course is Pureology and it's called InCharge Plus (not to be confused with InCharge), its almost like spray gel its pretty intense, I fell in love with it during beauty school. The second is just to prove I'm not a total product snob, it's called Frozen Stiff and you can get it at any Sally's store. I have used Frozen stiff for about 8 years now. Back in spring of 2003 Lauren and I were in the musical Annie Get Your Gun and the people who helped us fix our hair used this stuff and I have been in love with the smell ever since and it always reminds me of play practice!
yummy
Being a stylist I am definitely a bit of a product junky, for me that means I end up buying too many products a little too often. I mean really after you put about 3 products in your hair its just going to make it weighed down, which is the last thing I want. I don't have super difficult hair but mine has no real body, wave or natural volume. It tends to look a little frizzy at the ends at times and it LOVES to lay WAY flat right from the root. Girls that have curly hair often act like my hair is so great but it's only because I have learned what products and techniques work to make my hair look nice, it's not because I don't put work into it. Anyways I love product and I am very thankful for all kinds and the ability to buy the expensive stuff for a little less.






1 comment:
I use Purology and I get the litter ones and they last me a year...1 year of shampoo for 70$ is pretty good
Post a Comment