Monday, November 28, 2011

Day #21- Health

I have always been a very healthy person. I have never had the flu, as far as I know I have only ever had strep throat once and I feel like my weight is something I can be ok with. I am so thankful for a healthy body, so many people in this life suffer from physical and mental problems or just get sick a lot. I never realized how healthy I was until about late junior high when I started noticing that I hardly ever got sick and that meant I had to go to school more often than my friends; haha and of course at that time it bugged me. I'll never be an athlete, an amazing runner, or have any kind of work out addiction but I am healthy and happy and so thankful for what my Heavenly Father has given me. 

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010