Monday, November 14, 2011

Day #13- Veterans

I don't have a lot to say about this one because the service that our American Veterans provide America is in and of itself self-explanatory. I have been studying for my History CLEP test recently and much of it is for American history and government. This means that I have been reading all about the revolutionary war, civil war, WWI and WWII. There have been many moments for me to ponder about the service that our veterans provide, so many amazing men and women are willing to serve our great nation. I'd love to say that it's just hormones that get me teary eyed, but thinking of all the MANY sacrifices (especially personal ones) that are and were made to create and maintain America is deeply moving to me, and always has been. I am very thankful for American Veterans. 

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010