Dogs are my favorite animal hands down. In my book they don't even start to compare with cats and there is NOTHING anyone could do to make me change my mind. I love just about everything about them. They want to be with you, they are playful, you can get ones that don't shed but still have hair and best of all they come in every shape or size you could imagine. We can't have ANY pets (or kids technically) where we are living but I wish we could, haha I always tell everyone that it's because David won't let me. Which is only half true mainly because I would probably try to buy a dog and keep it here anyways if David wouldn't stop me :) I'm a bit of a rule breaker at this local. Anyways I have been so grateful to have dogs in my life they always seem to come around at the right moment to cheer you up.
Also who couldn't love a face like this?
Or fluff like this?
You can't help but cuddle it!

No comments:
Post a Comment