Today and everyday I am thankful for my iPhone, it's pretty much the coolest thing that has ever happened to me (technologically speaking). It has saved my bacon so many times since I bought it, I can no longer count. I had to empty my bank account to buy it (and use every dime of my birthday money) but man, oh man, it has been so worth it. I can't even remember my life without it.
One instance happened recently at my second ultrasound. The nurse asked me if I had my insurance card on me and I didn't because I hadn't received my new student one in the mail yet. So while she continued to fill out paperwork I logged into the student insurance website and was able to take a picture of my information and show her. That right there saved me from having to file a claim, it was great!
Also I love to be able to look things up the second I think of them, or while I am in class. I can't tell you how often I find myself looking up words in the dictionary or thesaurus just because I can. It's definitely a fun tool for people who like to learn. Although I love the one I have I would kill just to have the camera on the 4S, 8 megapixels! My point and shoot only has 7, but that's ok because I have decided to ask Santa for a new camera this year instead of coveting the one on the 4S. Here's to the iPhone, I don't know where I'd be without ya :)

No comments:
Post a Comment