Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day #15- America

I managed to make it half way through the month before falling behind, I'm going to say that is not too shabby. On Tuesday I was thankful for America. Like I said I have been watching a lot of US history shows to help break up the monotony of studying for my history CLEP test. I have enjoyed it so much! Everything about America is so amazing, we as a nation have been so blessed and it always makes me feel so proud to be an American. The free spirit and faith that the US has as a nation is so different from every where else in the entire world and when I watch these movies I can see it so much more clearly. For example there is almost no such thing as a country who is as unified as we are after having any kind of a civil war. That isn't to say we don't have our troubles still and we didn't at the time directly following the war but the kind of unity we enjoy as a nation is a true blessing. I am so thankful to have been born in America and to be able to enjoy the many blessings it gives so many. 
God Bless America, land that I love.

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010