Today I am thankful for my hubby. He is cute, funny AND smart. He spends all his extra time with me (and some he probably shouldn't). David is my best friend. He always manages to make me laugh at random times by saying interesting things. Even if his dialouge includes the word poop (or a emoticon poop in a text) a lot little more often then I would like I love him anyways, haha.
I'm going to tell on him because this is one of my most favorite things about him; I love, and I mean LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! how easily he get's teary eyed at touching or tender moments, he is so cute! He is a tender hearted softy and I can't ever be thankful enough for such a sweet man. Also I can't even describe how thankful I am to have someone who is willing to do things that aren't fun or easy WITH me. Together I know we can accoplish anything, and we are already off to a pretty good start. Oh yea, he loves me too and shows me through his actions. There are a million and one other things I could write on here but I won't make you read that much mush all in one post.
1 comment:
This is adorable! David is adorable! You are adorable! I love both of you and am so happy you are doing these thankful posts! It makes my day to read them. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment