Friday, November 11, 2011

Day #10- Friends

Toledo friends
Yesterday was another day that one particular blessing to be thankful for was not sticking out in my mind, until I went to a baby shower dessert night. After I got home from that I decided friends are good things to be thankful for :) 
More Toledo  friends- ladies
Gentleman
Group photo
David and I have felt really lucky here in Toledo even with him being so busy lately we have managed to visit and meet one new set of friends, get to know some that we had from last year better and work on getting to know another couple as well. When you live as far away from family as we do you really enjoy the time you get to know people at church and the community that it creates for you. I don't know all the ladies in our ward but I feel like I could easily have a conversation with most of them and that is a good feeling. 
David with some college buddies
Then of course you have the friends that we made in high school, college and all of our Idaho buddies. That is a lot of friends, thank goodness! If you are not pictured on here it's not because I don't love you :)
Had to post this picture, I think it's almost 10 years old!
Me and my cousin Suzy, nothing closer than family

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010