Today I am thankful for pictures, more specifically the ability to take lots of them and share them instantly. I love taking pictures! The closest I have come to journaling really well is this blog and almost everyday of the year 2003 and 2009. Pictures are worth a 1,000 words and I take lots of pictures. More often than not I am more disappointed that I didn't take pictures of an event than the fact that I didn't journal about an event. Here are some random pictures, each worth 1,000 words :)
Baby faces
My brother's personalities in a photo
My brothers and their friends bugging my friend
wut ev
haha!
Kt and Me!
gross
Me Mama
scary
yummy
faces of us
What's not to love about immortalizing simple moments like these??







1 comment:
I love your blogs! I love that you take so many pictures!!! I really do! Its so much fun. I wish I take more pictures, haha.
Post a Comment