Friday, November 4, 2011

Day #3- School

Yesterday I spent all day doing school related things. I did all my homework and then signed up for next semester. As much as school can be a pain I always make sure to thank my Heavenly Father for the opportunity I have to go to school. Some days can be really stressful, mainly quiz days in my math class, but when I sit back and really look at how little I have to put in sometimes and how great my end goal will be I cannot complain. 

Going to school is something that so few people in this world get to experience. Occasionally at school I will get asked what my major is or what kind of career I want and as I go to answer I will feel pretty lame. The reason for that is because I mainly just want to have a 4 year degree, not because I want a career. In other words, I want to be educated. I would much rather do it as a 23 year old than a 30, 40, 50+ year old.  It's funny, but that is a difficult thing for people to understand, especially once they realize I am pregnant and my husband is going to medical school. I am thankful that I am blessed with the mentality it takes to go to school and the drive to want to; having a super supportive husband doesn't hurt either. Hurray for school, Go Rockets!

No comments:

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010