David and I's first Christmas was a success! We had so much fun with his family in DC that we are already planning on going back for his cousin's baptism.
This picture is, as Vincent would put it, the carnage after the lego battle between him and Uncle Bern. Do you guys like that ATAT? Pretty sweet huh!? David helped them put it together, there were lots of lego things to be put together during this visit.
Out to dinner the last for the last time before we all left.
They all love the bunny ears, haha Vincent's face in this picture makes me laugh, he is really concentrating on those bunny ears.
Almost all smiles
Everybody
My first time in West Virginia! It was very beautiful lots of "mountains." I realize I have already said this but it is still true they are like baby mountains. On our way out we went through Pennsylvania. On the return journey I insisted/ begged to go a way that we could pass through West Virginia. Obviously I prevailed :) Going that direction added about 1 hour and 52 min BUT we didn't hit a single toll road so it almost evened out. I like all of this traveling however, I am soooooo glad we are home, ahhh I love my own bed
A neat-o bridge in Pennsylvania
It was really massive.
This is my list of states visited so far, I have added so many recently I decided to start keeping track. From Colorado on were states that I experienced with David, we are having lots of adventures!
States
1. Utah
2. Idaho
3. Ohio
4. Washington
5. Oregon
6. Wyoming
7. Montana
7. Kentucky
8. Indiana
9. Minnesota
10. Florida
11. Arizona
12. Nevada
13. Nebraska
14. Iowa
15. Illinois
16. California
17. Colorado
18. Michigan
19. Maryland
20. Texas
21. Missouri
22. Pennsylvania
23. Virginia
24. West Virginia
1. Utah
2. Idaho
3. Ohio
4. Washington
5. Oregon
6. Wyoming
7. Montana
7. Kentucky
8. Indiana
9. Minnesota
10. Florida
11. Arizona
12. Nevada
13. Nebraska
14. Iowa
15. Illinois
16. California
17. Colorado
18. Michigan
19. Maryland
20. Texas
21. Missouri
22. Pennsylvania
23. Virginia
24. West Virginia
2 comments:
Wow! My list is VERY small compaired to that! Idaho, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Cali, Nevada... and that is it!
I got to be there when you added Cali and Nevada! It's ok it will probably be a while before you can start to travel a lot. The only reason why we are now is because we live far away from family haha not because we spend our time vacationing.Cailey you and I will have to go on a cruise sometime, one of these days!
Post a Comment