Overall this is what I find to be my top probems with it all
#1- I just don't have the time to get online and figure out deals or stop into the store and read through their advert (and I have only been doing this stuff at Kroger which is like Albertson's and you can coupon at many different stores supposedly)
#2- I can't afford to get a Sunday paper to get the weekly inserts and I most definitely don't have time to track them down from other people.
#3- When I do go online and look at what is cheap and for sale a LOT of the so called food that is in there is basically just junk food, chips, pop, fruit roll ups, cookies, crackers etc. Not only that but you have to buy in bulk to make many of the deals worth it and we have NO room for extra food in our condo I go crazy as it is.
#4- I can go in and buy no-name products for literally pennies more (AFTER you apply sales and coupons to the name brands) then all the couponing and I don't have to do ANYTHING.
#5- Last but not least I just want to go to the store with my grocery list get what I need and get out, if that means I spend 10 extra dollars I guess I just don't care.
2 comments:
Consider this- if 10 min saves 10 dollars, that's $60/hour for your labor. If 10 minutes saves $1, that's $6/hour for your labor.
I so agree with you. I have never been able to find anything really worth all that work. Maybe if I did it with someone else it would be more enjoyable, but I rather just spend a little more $$$.
Post a Comment