Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pictures Pictures Everywhere

David and I have managed to de-junk, organize and put all but 2 or 3(+?) boxes away. Our second bedroom is still a disaster zone and so is the desk but they have improved so much that I'm confident we will be fully organized by the end of January! The other night I decided to finally start hanging pictures. This is one of the last things, I think, that really make me feel like my house is mine. It's the equivalent to the cherry on top in my book.
Bulletin board! I am so excited about this because it means we can pin coupons and mail on it and then it doesn't end up on my desk, the counter, the table, in my purse, etc etc the list goes on and on.
This is our big mirror. It came with the house and I recently painted it dark brown so it would match. I figure $3.47 spent on a can of spray paint was worth it. Do you like all those papers on the desk? Ya I thought you would. I have been trying to sort through them for weeks. There is just so much "stuff" I can't even describe it but it all has to be sorted through and it all needs a better place than my desk. One thing I have realized recently that makes me feel better is that our house isn't really dirty, we just get lots of clutter everytime we open a new box. Since I had this revelation my opinion of our house has been much better. After all a stack of papers is nothing when you figure the bathroom is clean and the dishes are done, I'm letting go of that stress, byebye.

The kitchen

Cutest little picture frame ever! I love it, it fits three 4x6's and I got it at Family Dollar for $3. I have really come to like that store bunches and bunches.

Our wedding picture! I really like how this turned out, and the frame is from BIG Lots, it was only like $15.

Close up, aren't we cute? Haha, yes we are.

This is what David was doing on Monday when he should have been studying. Also this is kind of a random thing but I am so glad so many of you finally updated your blogs, haha I have been dying to read some new posts lately!

1 comment:

Kade and Stephie said...

Oh, getting to hang stuff up and making your house your own is such a good feeling! Decorating is so much fun, your house is looking so cute! PS I wish I only had one room and a desk that was cluttered, it's my whole house, so kudos to you.

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010