#1. He is totally awesome with younger kids. He has friends and has friends that are half his age and less ever since I can remember. Jordan just wants everyone to be included and get along. And he doesn't make the little kids feel "stupid" or annoying when they do little kid things he just goes along with it. Just this last Thursday I was home before Jordan got home from school and someone rang the doorbell. Guess who? It was the two little boys who are moving in next door to us the couldn't have been older then 8 years old, they were about 4 and 7. They wanted to know if Jordan could play haha I had to tell them that Jordan wasn't home from school yet (high school).
#3. Jordan is determined. Anything that Jordan really sets his mind to he does. My best example of this would be Jordan's eagle scout award. He got his when he was only 15! And he could have gotten it alot sooner if mom and I had planned his get together sooner. He was always working on badges and trying to do projects he loved it. I don't have pictures from when he got his eagle but this is a picture of a leggo/ kinnex toy he got for Christmas a couple of years ago, he wanted to put it together the second he opened it and he did it almost entirely on his own.
Those are the examples I'm going to write, there are lots more but I think you get the picture. Jordan and I still might not get along perfectly but I'm glad he's my brother he's a great example to his friends and family and he's not the kind who thinks of himself that way. Let's just say we love him:)
1 comment:
Kari your an amazing person for your family, you really are :)
PS, it was a blast hanging out with you! I wish I would have gotten some pictures of us and our pedicure! lol, anyways it was so good for me to hang out with ya for that day. :)
Post a Comment