Ok so today I had another dr. app and I found out that baby is head down. Which acutally makes less sense then what I thought except for the part where his head is what is pushing on my bladder. That makes alot of sense haha it's no wonder I have to use the restroom every hour. I was so sad beacuase today I found out that my dr. only induces after 39 weeks. I want my baby to be healthy and happy and big (enough) but I seriously am ready to die at the thought of 7-8+ more weeks of this! In other news I got my license!!! Even with the "update" on my "new address" I sent them, they still sent it to my old appartment. I was so irritated when I found that out. The other part that upset me was they sent it to The Ex mother-in-law's house instead of forwarding it to me. Lucky me I got to meet up with the Ex (in person) to get it. I'll admit at least he showed, I just hate feeling like I have to go through him to get anything. It makes me nervous, because I never know if he's going to tell the truth or simply change his mind (so drama and stress).
Then of course my license said Kari******** all over all of it, can you say anger? The other "good" thing would be that my divorce is final now. I got my papers on Monday. Haha I cried, it was not a feeling I liked. It was like being furious, sad, and happy all at once. Not fun and not to mention a little confusing for my brain to process. It's nice to be a Christiansen again I always did love my last name. So that's all for now I guess.
Then of course my license said Kari
1 comment:
Well as frustrating everything has been for you thats exciting that you finally got it Kari!!! Oh I miss you so much and feel terrible that I havent been there for you, I really do wish I lived closer. Always know that I love you Kari and you are amazingly strong. And so beautiful! :o)
Post a Comment