Friday, April 10, 2009

Surprise!!


I have a bank account again! Yay! it's so weird to say this but it's a big relief to not have to worry about my money being in cash. When I set up my account I set up an overdraft. Technically that's a loan so they pulled my credit. And SURPRISE!!! I have amazing credit! Seriously I was so happy. My score is 80 points higher then it was about 6 months ago, it's only about 80 points behind my parents (they have perfect credit) and it's only 8 points below the "A+" credit score for getting the lowest car intrest rates. On top of that I had NO hits and ALL of my accounts that I have ever had read current and in good standing. This is one of those moments where I HAVE to gloat haha. The last time I was at the bank and was dealing with credit I found out that a certain someone's credit was 40 points below mine. He's FIVE years older then me! All I have to say is that for as much crap as he always gave me about being "irresponsible" with money this proves I couldn't have been half as bad as he acted like I was. Not to mention the fact that his family said and I quote "I weighed him down financially". I was really proud of myself, I haven't even had credit for 3 years yet. The rate I had to have with my Ex on his stupid car is higher then the rate I could get ALL BY MYSELF! So that's what I'll probably do next is get a car and then most likely I'm off to BYU-I. There's my bragging moment for now haha, sorry if it's a little self centered but it's moments like today that push me forward. It just feels like I keep getting all these little blessings that continue to make my life so much easier even if I am on my own again.

4 comments:

Cailey said...

Kari thats so exciting! Again thanks for telling me yesterday :o) I'm super excited for ya! One of the best feelings. You go girl!!! Shows that you can do things without a man! I love ya!

Charlotte said...

That is really awsome. I don't even know what my credit score is. What kind of car are you going to get?

Leslie :~D said...

Did you get into BYU-I then? When do you start?? Have you decided on a major?

Anonymous said...

I have all the money I need for a semester and I'm working on the getting in part. I'll be doing part time school and working here in Idaho Falls. I don't have a major just generals for now.

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010