Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan!




My little brother is now 16, 6 feet tall and not so little anymore. We had his birthday part last night. Mom and I made my special cake and frosting Grandma, Grandpa, Unlce Alan, Aunt Jackie, and our cousin Karen came over to share it with us. Here are picturesThis is his big cheesy grin he gives when we ask him to smile
Me and my other not so little brother Brandon
Blanket #2! It's makers and the reciver haha Jordan loves it! He kinda knew his was coming mom and I had a hard time hiding it from him because we could no longer say it was for Brandon.
Blankie Buddies. My mom and I's work accomplished haha.
This is just one more reason why Jordan is awesome. Here we have Jordan and Thomas. Thomas is a neighboor boy in our ward he's about 5 and he just LOVES Jordan. Jordan has always had so many friends that were younger then him because he is so willing to have fun and be silly.
Happy Birthday Jordan!

1 comment:

Cailey said...

:o) Cute! Kari I cannot believe how much your younger brothers have grown up. Holy cow Jordan is much older and seriously has grown since the last time I saw him, which was what, a little over 3 or 4 yrs ago?! I think! Wow! time really does fly by and people really do seem to change and look different. Really crazy.

PS you look so beautiful. So jealous lol. I'm not photogenic (sp)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010