I feel like I have been pregnant forever! My total weight gain is now 20 pounds which I still feel is all in the middle. The closer I get to this being done the more impaitent I become. This has been the hardest part of my whole situation so far. Everytime my baby moves it's like a constant reminder of what (I feel like) I've lost and what I still have to do (alone). It's so hard not to get attached and to know I want to get attached.
He moves all the time besides! I don't know what he's doing or how he's sitting in there but he moves around like crazy. He is almost constantly kicking or punching, (I can't tell the difference) in random places including my rib cage and my insides. I now have to use the restroom just about every 2-4 hours whether I have drank water or not. I would hold it longer but he kicks my insides too much haha.
I have picked a family and told them. I was so relived when I heard that my ex had agreed with me about the family. It was so emotional to tell them, I know it's right and I know I won't change my mind but it is so hard. The best way to descibe it is that I know this baby is theirs but when I have it he'll be mine and that's the hard part. Thank you to all my friends and family for keeping me busy, between that work and some of the service I have done with my mom I would be out of my mind right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment