Tuesday, September 6, 2011

19 Weeks and 5 Days, To Go

Last time I was pregnant I posted a pictures once a month or about every 4 weeks, this time I have decided every 5 should suffice. As of this Sunday I am over the hill! I can't believe I'm on the downhill slope of all of this. If you think about it though it's really only been 10 weeks since we told everyone so that probably adds to it.
So what has been going on? Well other than my annoying 1 month cough, I've been great. This time around I definitely had felt the baby move randomly here and there since about 15 weeks but I can say that as of about 18 weeks I could feel a baby movin around in there consistently. We haven't had our second ultrasound sound yet, that is next week. That means if we wanted to find out if baby is a boy or girl we could still change our minds, but I know we won't.

On a more random note the last time I went in they weighed and measured me and I am now 5'5 and a half! That was pretty crazy to hear. Haha, usually they are like "hmmm... 5"4 and.... I guess three fourths?" To which I would say "yup that's me."

I figure your first baby you always need EVERYTHING, and this way it will be boy and girl stuff. Now the second baby I will find out. I think the main thing I keep telling everyone is that if this baby is a boy I want my second baby to be a boy, the same if it's a girl. I just want my kids to be closer than I was with my brothers. David keeps telling me this is my way to practice being surprised, haha.

When we got back from our long journey and I weighed myself I was freaking out a little. I'm sure it was all the salt and sugar we ended up eating in the car to keep ourselves awake, entertained and not hungry. However I can gladly say that I have managed to keep my weight right at where the little tracker thing online says. I was pretty proud of myself. I lost a little weight over the last 3 weeks to get back on track after all that wedding partying and road tripping. BUT I did it, AND the chart is for if I started at 125 and I started at 127. It's actually kinda fun to mess with, this is the website.  And this is the little picture I have been following.

On that same note I can still wear my regular clothes but most of the time I don't mostly because I just don't want to. I was hoping to make it a little further this time before I started wearing maternity things but I just hate feeling like my clothes are tight at ALL. Also I think I am just not tall enough to go too much longer without needing maternity bottoms and I carry really low. I'd love to show you a picture of our second bedroom that will eventually be the nursery but it is just not far along for me to want to share at the moment. Hopefully next time I blog it will be about California and the rest of our summer.

2 comments:

Cailey said...

EEEEEKKKK!!!! I'm so very excited for you two!!! I still think your crazy for not wanting to find out but thats almost even more exciting! And dang you look good. If/when I get preggers, i hope I look as good as you do! :o)

Unknown said...

You look so cute! it makes me want to be pregnant again-and you're so brave for not finding out the sex-I couldn't do it! anyway I got the letter K when we first got married and I found it at TJMaxx!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010