David's Mommy threw me a baby shower while we were in Idaho Falls this summer. Haha I'm only like 2 months behind on this post. The main reason is because I didn't take any pictures, I'm really regretting that right now. Luckily my new sister Lauren did, thanks lady! It went really well all the boys got to leave the house and play and all the ladies sat in and talked about babies while we ate tasty food.
This is one of my favorite decorations. Jessica and her Mom did a teddy bear theme and the tree had boy and girl teddy bears in it.
Super tasty sherbet and sprite mix, seriously it was addicting!!
Cutest teddy bear diaper cake ever!
Now because I chose not to take pictures of me or anyone else I have two candid shots of me, haha. I was so happy to see so many ladies come and even more sent a gift over after! I'm still working on those thank you's. I can only promise to get them to you before I have the actual baby.
After the party I was really sad because I had to take the diaper cake apart so I could pack it. I had David bring it downstairs for me. He was so willing, hehe jk.
There's a smile :)
Honestly I could not believe how many diapers were in that thing! It was great, they might last two whole days ;)








3 comments:
Yeah!!!! I love this post :) I still have to post the one I wrote after you announced on your blog that you were having a baby Warden :) Miss you lots by the way!
That's a super cute watermelon carriage! Congrats by the way!
It seems like you had a lot of fun! I'm sorry I couldnt be there, I really wanted to be! Anyways really CUTE decorations! I'm so excited for you! :D
Post a Comment