Tater is crazy.
More Family times this summer.
David and my little cousin Cherie playing Mario cart.
He was being so cute! Haha letting her trash talk him... and beat him.
Mama helping me with my quilt.
He is such a mangey mutt, once he get's going he just goes crazy!
In this little video he sounds like he is going to rip Brandon's head off!
Tater is one tuff puff! The best part is when he gets this way and he acts like he is going to bite you but instead he just puts his mouth on your hand.
He was so fun to play with this summer I'm really going to miss him.
David and my little cousin Cherie playing Mario cart.
He was being so cute! Haha letting her trash talk him... and beat him.
Mama helping me with my quilt.
1 comment:
:D haha ooh I love dogs. Tater is soo funny. I love it when small dogs think they are all that and a bag of chips. haha awesome.
Post a Comment