Sunday, September 25, 2011

That's My Bab-bay, I Don't Mean May-BE!

This is what David and I got to do on Wednesday :)
I like that baby Warden already has the same little nose that me, my little brother and Colin have. Baby is going to be pretty stinkin' cute! After our ultrasound I was more convinced that Baby is a boy and David is more convinced that it is a girl. If you haven't voted yet make sure you do! I'll laugh if it's a girl because right now David is one of the only people who thinks Baby is a girl. I'm not going to lie I just barely think it's a boy, I have no motherly intuition when it comes to this kind of stuff. With Colin I thought he was a girl and so did much of my family, obviously he is not. Keeping it all a surprise is so FUN! 
One of the most fun parts about going and doing the ultrasound was watching David realize that the baby really is moving around in there... LOTS! He hadn't felt the baby move yet, but I sure have. Today he finally did and it was so fun! He was like "Whoa!" What great fun this all is. 

On a more random note, I have noticed that this next year is THE year to have a baby. So if you are thinking about getting pregnant do it! Haha everyone else is :) Not only that but as of right now you have plenty of time to plan on having a baby before the end of 2012.
When the tech switched to 3D from the regular ultrasound she told us "now don't be alarmed if baby is still a little boney looking. You are still early enough in your pregnancy that Baby probably won't have very much fat yet." About two seconds after she said that and finally got Baby to look at us and hold still she said "Wow, baby already has some chubby little cheeks." Haha and all I could say was "Yup!" Seeing as how David, Me, My Mom and much of my family have baby faces I was not in the least surprised. And those little cheeks sure were fun to see!

I was so happy to have David there to hold my hand while we did our ultrasound. Afterwards he told me that there were several times he almost got teary eyed watching our baby. What a wonderful way to start the day! 

2 comments:

Maggie Mae said...

Stinkin cool!!!!!!!!! So sweet.

Cailey said...

AWE!!!! David is soo sweet! Kari, did I ever tell you how happy I am for you?!! Very much. Thanks for sharing the baby photo's thats crazy I didnt know they had like a 3D thing. so crazy!!! :D

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010