Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wedding of the Summer

I'm pretty sure I have told everyone why David and I stayed in Idaho so long was so that we could see his younger brother get married. If we didn't tell you, well now you know. It was a great day. I'm always so happy to go to the temple with family. It was the first time I had ever been in a sealing room in the Salt Lake temple, very beautiful. 
Waiting for them to come out of the temple, it was really hot. 
cousins
more cousins
little girl cousins waiting to see the bride
There they are!!
kissy kissy :)
Youngest cousin, little baby Bo. He will be just under one when David and I have our baby in January. No reason to have any gaps in the long line of Warden's right!?
Haha he is soooo cute! I'm thinking that if we have a boy he will look something like Bo and Colin mixed togehter. That's going to be a pretty cute baby, if I do say so myself!
I love his little mohawk
Trying to touch my camera
Thoughtful pose
This is from Lauren's Bachelorette party. All I can say about having two sisters is I am so glad that we all get along. The future is going to be lots of fun. Welcome to the Warden clan Lauren!! There is only one problem with the fact that we get along so well, I live in Ohio.... sad day. I am already trying to decided how to get into a flight points program that would make flying more worth while for David and I.

1 comment:

Cailey said...

Bo is such a cute baby! Kari duh you'll have cute babies!!! I hope someday my babies will look cute I really do!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010