Before this weekend David and I were Idahoans. Do you like my handy work? I very skillfully removed all of our personal info so I could post them on the internet :)
Notice how happy David is in his picture, hehe, he had to renew his license in Idaho this June knowing that he would have to do it again when we moved. I guess I would be irritated as well.
Proof that we were from out of town.
I was sad to change our plates. Idaho is our home!
Saying good-bye!
The new FAD for fall? Ohio State plates! And yes I have changed the numbers on our plates so you can't stalk us BUT they do say FAD, the other kinda cool thing is that all the numbers are even which is totally me. I hate odd numbers I'm just weird like that. Along with that weirdness, when I listen to the radio if the volume goes up in numbers I have to have it end in a 0, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, if it doesn't I will move it until it does. I've tried to get over it but I can't.
Finishing up
May we present our Ohio State license plate.
Then we went to the BMV, no I wrote it write here in Ohio it's not the DMV. Look at our great new tickets to drive.
I'm just relieved that mine FINALLY says my married name that makes my life so much easier!
We got to the BMV on Saturday at 8:30ish am, it opens at 8 and we were done in less than an hour! Not only that but David took his test in that hour too, it was awesome there was hardly any line. After we finished up we decided to get some Big Boy/ Friches. Big Boy is the equalivilant of what used to JB's in Idaho Falls. Tasty stuff.
The Big Boy
David's doing the Big Boy pose
My turn!


1 comment:
I'm not sure I like your new fad...I still think Idaho is the bomb.com . . .
But if you like I like =]
...i guess... =P
Post a Comment