Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Great News

I just got a letter from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, office of the First Presidency, last night. As of October 19th 2010, David and I can plan to get sealed in the Temple on our 1 year anniversary. I was so happy I cried, what great news!!!! I felt the spirit so strong after I realized what the letter said, I just know David and I were meant to be together. After my experience with David at the Temple two weeks ago I am so happy to know that I can start planning to be sealed to him. What a great blessing. Everytime I am with David I understand the importance of marriage and how absolutely great it truly can be if you follow the gospel and you pick the right person.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Congrats to you!!! That gives me a lot of hope for Ben and I.

The Baxters said...

Yay!!!! Marriage is truly wonderful... Im so glad you two will have it made eternal very soon!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010