Monday, October 18, 2010

It's Autumn time, It's Autumn time

It's Autumn time, it's autumn time, the leaves are falling down, it's autumn time, it's autumn time, it's all around the town! This post is going to be a bunch of pretty fall pictures that I took with David yesterday. The only season I really don't care for is fall. I also don't really like Halloween that much. I can't help it I love summer the most, then winter, spring and last is Autumn. I don't like it when it gets cold, it's like I'm in denial and then when winter gets here I'm like  "Ooo snow! Yippee!" Being in Ohio has changed my mind a little because of all the beautiful tree leaves so here is a taste of Ohio's beautiful fall colors, and some of my handy photo editing; haha, jk I need a better camera if I wanted the pictures to look really good.
our feet

Leaves


 Half yellow half green
 I don't wanna take anymore pictures, can't we go inside!
I love all of the red and green
 us

Half fall half summer. I like how the trees on one side of the road are another color it's super cool.
 Us

 me
more color
less color
 Our street, if you look really close you can see our building on the left.
 Feet in Sepia

tree hugging

Big tree!

 Over exposure, kinda fun

 wow!
For cute! He does this all the time to, no wonder I love him 

kisses
 street sign
 more kisses
our pretty street
 hiding ;)
I love the yellow/ yellow-orange and brown contrast 
<3
 This is all the same tree, I thought the transition was so beautiful
 a good walk
home again

4 comments:

Hot Cookin' Mama said...

SO. CUTE!!! My favorite is the 11th one from the bottom (didn't know how else to say which one it was hahaha). The pretty trees with the sun shining through!! I'm taking this idea. For reals I am. Get ready to see fall pictures from the West side on my blog soon. :)

Charlotte said...

It is very nice to see leaves different colors!

Unknown said...

Wow! so beautiful! I never thought I'd ever say this but I want to come to Ohio!!

lindsay said...

whatttt are you serious fall is my favorite!!!~ cute pics!

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010