The other day when David and I sat down to dinner we looked out the window and noticed a little boy walking up and down a railroad tie next door. He was probably about 8 or 1 years old and I assumed he was waiting for his Mother or Father to come out of the house so they could run and errand or something. David and I watched him while we ate, he was talking to himself and using his hands.We ate our whole meal and he still had not left. Then we cleaned up. After we were done cleaning he was still there talking away to nobody and walking up and down the railroad tie, it was pretty funny.
Talking to no one and pacing, these are not good signs, haha.
It was definitely entertaining, it reminded me of my brothers when they were about that age and after seeing what David was like in his family home videos, I can picture David doing stuff like this when he was little too. Sorry the pictures are so awful but I'm sure you get the point.


No comments:
Post a Comment