David on the last required day of his second year in medical school!
I made him get dressed all nice and let me take a picture
I had to convince him into doing this. I kept saying "act like you are really happy or excited" and he wasn't working with me. So I finally just told him to lift his hand up. YEAH!
Then I ambushed him after his fake step one test. We have decided that at the end of every school year here in Toledo we are going to go to a celebratory lunch/ dinner at Red Lobster. Obviously it's a place that is quite spendy, but once a year in order to celebrate him being that much closer to being a doctor is something we can handle.
We hadn't planned on meeting up with anyone but his friend asked him if they could join us... the more the merrier :) This is David's other Mormon friend in his class and sadly they live on the other side of the river so they are in a different ward. I had never really met him or his wife (formally) so it was good to get to know them a little.
Two years down, two to go. I'm getting excited... are you?


No comments:
Post a Comment