Before I finished my semester this Spring I was determined to focus. There would be days when I would wake up and do my absolute best to get school work done. So much so that I wasn't being very social. This was the same time David was preparing for his final second year medical school test. Thankfully we got invited to go eat some food and have fun with friends during all that which gave us all some time to relax. Thanks Lindsay for inviting us over for some much needed play time!
We call this Gangster Davie
Davie is street! His Uncle Mike should be proud :)
Brandon trying to lure his daughter in with food. I decided to call this picture-"here baby baby"
Gentleman
Ladies
Clara has always liked David and I think it's so cute
Trying to get a picture of the youngsters together.
Yay! Two babies looking at the camera at the SAME time!
David helping Davie play in the exersaucer
If you look real close you can see that Davie's feet are on blocks because he is too short
I spent a good portion of my time building a block tower and letting this cutie knock it over.
It is moments like that when I start to think "Ok I guess I can handle Davie growing up if it means I get to play with him"



No comments:
Post a Comment