Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's Up?

I should be writing two papers right now. David and David are both in bed and true to my usual self I am not sleepy enough to go to sleep myself. I might say this several times in this post but I seriously cannot wait to get this school semester over with! Like cannot wait. At. ALLLLLLLL! I don't know why I keep getting so stressed out, I am only behind in ONE of my three classes and the two that I am ok in I am pretty sure I am getting an A. Its the Religion class that I am SUPER behind in that gives me anxiety all day long, not enough to get work done (although its not purely due to lack of trying). I think I have a low B in that class right now, but seeing as how the teacher has had almost no communication with me even after I have written him several times and asked when would be a good time for me to go in and speak with him I'm not even sure how REAL that B is. So of course I'm blogging. I would however like to point out that I have signed out of Facebook for the week. I just wish that really was where all my wasted time was being wasted. I seriously doubt not getting on Facebook this week is going to help me catch up in my class. 
On to other subjects. The weather here has been pretty mild lately except for yesterday, it was more windy than I have ever experienced here in Toledo before. David has been studying like crazy for his next organ system test in hopes of getting a 93% or higher on the last test. If he manages to get that 93% he will have gotten honors in the entire class, which is impressive since organ systems represents his class time from about November until now. It is a good class to get honors in. I'm glad he works so hard but man I have not enjoyed being home alone all day. Yes Davie is there but he isn't very good at conversation; its a little one-sided if you know what I mean. 
Which brings me to the next thing that has been on my mind lately. It is official as of about last week I MISS Idaho. It has taken me almost 2 years but I am now officially homesick. I miss being able to simply call up friends or cousins or even just my Mom or David's and be able to go chill out with them. I also miss not having to worry about whether or not I am really "friends" with people... that sounds so pubescent I'm not even sure what to do with myself! But truly I feel like I am in junior high again. I'm sure you all remember those days of constant awkwardness and anxiety about making and keeping new friends. That is how I feel. I'm embarrassed to even admit it. David has started insisting that I go to at least one social shindig a week in order to cut down on my anxiety and to get out of the house. How sad is that? David (the infamous homebody) is telling me (the social one of our duo) to be social haha, bleh! I just miss being able to KNOW I fit in, I forgot how horribly awkward I can be sometimes. Anyways I decided that if I was going to be on the internet this week I needed to blog not waste time on Facebook, hopefully I will catch up a little. 

I am in love with this pose, puppy bum and all
I hope you enjoy the pictures of Davie. I had to put something interesting up for this post. Also I'm sad to even say this but my baby is going to be 3 months old tomorrow. I love that little boy so much!
What a chubby stud

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Davie is so cute! Mona was and still is a tummy sleeper. I would lie to her doctor and tell her she was a back sleeper. And I totally get the awkward friend thing. I hate that feeling!

Cailey said...

OH MY GOSH HE'S SOOO ADORABLE! AAAHH Kari I wished we lived closer! I want to see him! Your baby makes me want to have a babie, as long as I have a cute one like yours. haha I love the pictures of him. Oh he's so cute. And I am SOOO ready to be done with this semester too!!!! it soo sucks. And I understand the friend thing too, probably why I am on stupid FB all the time (well ... then again I'm on it cuz I have to use it as a tool at work... and in a way thats an excuse too. But when I'm at home I dont log onto FB). Anyways... it sucks, but you are an amazing friend Kari, who doesnt love you?! And that baby of your's, trust me, he is like mega bonus points haha.

L said...

Oh Kari! You don't need to have anxiety about making/keeping friends. You are one of the most talkative, friendly people I have ever met. You probably fit in better than you actually realize. Your classes will all work out. Happens to me every semester. I stress that I will do poorly in a class and then a miracle happens. You earned that miracle. Also, Idaho misses you! I miss you and that handsome nephew of mine :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010