Friday, April 27, 2012

My Men in Stripes

This is after dinner at Red Lobster. I didn't actually plan for both of my David's to wear stripes it just kind of happened.
Playtime with Daddy!!
It looks like he is crawling but he really isn't.

This is probably about two minutes before he started crying, the boy has started to really hate being on his tummy.

I was trying to get a good picture of both of them but Davie was being very uncooperative. 

This one is pretty cute.
Here are some GOOD baby faces

Davie's hair reminds me of a dandelion that has gone to seed! Haha, it looks like its just going to fly right off his head if you blow on it.

1 comment:

L said...

oh my adorable! I love the face Davie is making in the second to last one :) His double chin is seriously the cutest thing in the universe. What a cute, chubby baby :)

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010