Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Guy Time

Luckily for me I had extra hands to help with Davie for almost 4 weeks after he was born and then we went to Idaho where I had extra hands to help again. However the couple of weeks we had between that (and all the time) I have David to help me out with the little guy. Here are some of my favorite pictures.
Right after Davie's first bath
I can't believe how much smaller Davie looks in these and it really wasn't that long ago. I put this outfit on him for bed just last night and it was tight. 
Trying to help Davie stand up
Wide eyed, and wide mouthed
Simba
David almost likes Davie's swing more than Davie does. I think it was the buttons that distracted David in this picture. 
look at that mop of hair!
Haha this picture is almost the exact same but I love the one eye open on Davie
If you look really close you can tell that Davie's feet aren't in the leg holes, they are in the body part of his outfit.
It's tough sleeping all day!
This boy LOVES his tummy, and I have to confess that there have been a couple of fussy nights where I finally gave in and put him sleep on his tummy for bedtime. It was that or no sleep for either of us.
Look closely at his feet
Daddy snapped them together... I am still rolling my eyes and shaking my head
helping Daddy study

 This little yellow outfit is cute but once we put it on him it was a little more girly than I had hoped, I think it was the collar.
he makes himself comfy
ahhh, stretch!
David used this to hold Davie while he made dinner. He makes dinner fairly often, love him!

his little face looks all squished but he liked it and he could breath so it worked. 

1 comment:

Cailey said...

:D Kari your posts brighten my day. haha you guys are the cutest!!! haha AH almost makes me want one of my own! haha you two are soo funny. and quite honestly I think the Yellow outfit is just fine, doesnt look too girly to me. And thats soo funny that he buttoned the little guy together haha.

More to Read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Visitors since June 2010